Thursday, September 20, 2012

Merona Rose Gold Watch

Merona Rose Gold Watch from Target

I blogged earlier this week about wanting the Merona Rose Gold Watch from Target along with some other accessories.  I did make it to Target for this weeks sale.  The watch came out to $11.99.  It's beautiful and it feels wonderful.  I would compare it to a high end watch we all know and love.  It does not feel cheap at all. I honestly love it.  I've only had it for 2 days and I've gotten so many compliments already.

Update:  6/30/2013- I'm not sure that they sell this watch anymore but here are some that I have found that are similar with varying prices.(click on words below  to find out more info.)
  bracelet watch, womens watch, watch with stones, stella watch, Style&co watch.

3 comments:

  1. How amazing is Target? That watch looks like Michael Kors!!!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is definately amazing. It's crazy how much they look alike.

      Thanks for visiting Ashley! Have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete