Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Favorite Stylish Riding Boots

I recently purchased a pair of riding boots and they have become my favorite boots.
Marc Fisher Shoes Arty Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots Womens Shoes
Marc Fisher Shoes Arty Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots Women's Shoes (if they are sold out here is a similar style.)

They are so comfy and stylish.  So many people have stopped me wanting to know the exact name of my boots and where I purchased them.  I love love love them.  I can walk in them all day.  Here is a look I have paired them with.

Women's Stretch LeggingsGold Faceted Double Drop Earrings - Brown


Skinny Leopard Haircalf Belt - Lauren Belts - RalphLauren.com


 Marc Fisher Shoes, Arty Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots



 (click on the pictures to find out where to purchase)

 I love this look simple, classic, comfortable and stylish.  


Just a little side note, I know they say wide calf boot but i don't have wide calves and they fit me just fine.
But if you do have wider calves, these would also be perfect for you.  I'd say this boot is the best of both worlds.


2 comments: