Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs DVD Review



I absolutely had to tell you about this DVD, Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs .  I have been working out to this video since mid May 2013.  I am absolutely obsessed.  I am not one to stick to workout videos.  I usually get bored, sometimes it's not what I expected and sometimes I just have no desire to stick with it.  This video is so different for me.  It makes me want to workout every day.  I can't wait for the next day to workout again.

I love it simply because of the results that Ive seen every time I workout.  The first week or so I did not see results but I felt it.  Then after that, I would see my lower body getting more tone.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  In the beginning of the year I made a resolution to get more tone.  I usually make resolutions and never keep them, but every year I always make them.  This year, I really feel like I am achieving it.  I can't tell you happy and proud I am of myself.  It feels so good and I really enjoy working out to it.


There are 3 levels to this video.  Level one is a lighter workout but definitely gets you in some shape.  I'm on level 2 now and it feels amazing.  Just to look at my lower body and see amazing results is inspiring.  I have level 3 but I haven't worked out to it yet.  It looks intense and I can't wait to actually start that level.  I do suggest really mastering each level before making the move to the next level.  Your body will thank you.  So many people have asked me what I am doing differently because my legs look better.  What a great feeling for people to ask me that.  My thighs feel tighter, so do my hamstrings.  My back side feels much more in shape.  Also, I have lost 2 pounds since I started working out to this video.  Losing weight was not my concern, merely getting more tone  So losing 2 pounds was just a bonus.  I've been eating the same as always.


Another plus is that this video is not long.  It's about 45 min in total, including warm up and cool down.  The actual workout is 30 min.  I love that fact about it.  I can totally fit it in my schedule.


FYI: Right now my workout consists of working out to Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs, then working on my upper body with stretch bands.

I highly recommend it.  Workout- Feel Great-See results with this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment