Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review

 I saw this Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream at the drugstore and decided to pick it up.  It looked interesting to me.  I am always on the look out for a tinted moisturizer for those days when I'm in a rush.  I liked that the ingredients did not contain any aluminum products, talc, chemical sunscreen or parabens. 
 I picked up the medium shade.  As you can see this is very liquidy.  I really liked the texture of this and it had no odor.

It blended very nice and smoothly. 

This is a pic of it all blended in. When placed on my face some areas were dewy looking and other areas seemed somewhat matte looking.  This product should really be called a tinted moisturizer because that's essentially what it is to me.  I don't think that it covers my redness around my nose at all.  But that's not what a tinted moisturizer is suppose to do. As far as sunscreen it does say that it has spf 30.  The sunscreen is a physical sunscreen of titanium dioxide.  I think that if you are in a rush, this will work perfectly with some concealer for your more problem areas. This may work great as a primer also.  I think this product is for those with normal to dry or extremely dry skin.  This is not for those that have oily skin.    Overall, I like this product if you are looking for a nice tinted moisturizer and have normal to dry skin.


It claims to be an 8 in 1 skin perfector:  Here are my thoughts on these claims:
• Blurs imperfections-  yes, it does blur slighltly
• Brightens-  I did not really see brightening
• Evens skin tone-  It does even out the skin tone slightly
• Smoothes-  It does smooth out your skin
• Hydrates-  It feels very hydrating
• Enhances-  yes slightly
• Protects with SPF 30-  yes with a physical sunscreen of titanium dioxide 
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients- I agree

Let me know if you have tried it and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment