Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Burts Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream Review



I was away this weekend and realized that I had forgotten my daily face moisturizer. So I quickly ran to the store and purchased this moisturizer to use in place of my usual daily moisturizer.  It's the Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Moisturizer.  I have to say that I was very impressed.  Its very moisturizing but not thick and greasy.  It felt wonderful on my skin.  I will still continue to use my Sibu repair and protect moisturizer because it really calms the redness around my nose.  But I did want to mention how wonderful this product was as well.  I think that if you are looking for a good moisturizer, this is a really good one that you can find at your local drugstore or Ulta.  I will definitely incorporate it into my skincare routine and use it up.

Here is a list of ingredients:

aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, CI 77947 (zinc oxide), zea mays (corn) starch, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, beta vulgaris (beet, extrait de racine de betterave) root extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, kaolin, lecithin, sucrose, fructose, glucose, inositol, citric acid, benzoic acid, trehalose, xanthan gum, glyceryl laurate, potassium sorbate, sucrose stearate, sucrose polystearate, sodium benzoate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium PCA, alcohol denat., phenoxyethanol



   

No comments:

Post a Comment