Thursday, June 27, 2013

Swimsuit Style

Summer is in full swing and I am loving it.  I have been to the beach and pool numerous times already.

In the past few years, after having children, I only used one bathing suit the entire season.  Like I said earlier in my blog, I rarely ever put too much emphasis on myself-(my life revolved around the kids and my hubby).  Whereas my children always had at least three swimsuits to rotate.  This year, I thought to myself what fun is that.  Why shouldn't I have fun with my swimsuits as well.  I really don't have to break the bank to get them.  I have found some beautiful swimsuits at an affordable price.  And of course, they are beautiful classic and stylish. I love finding my style again.  Helpful hint:  Skip buying one high-end bathing suit and instead purchase a few stylish affordable swimsuits.

How cute would these look under a white coverup!

From left to right top row- stripe bikiniteal bikini, triangle tankini
From Left to right bottom row- green polka dot, stripe tankini












No comments:

Post a Comment