Monday, July 1, 2013

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener Review

bobbi brown tinted eye-bobbi brown tinted eye brightener

Today I would like to do a review on  Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener.

I was at Lord and Taylor a couple of weeks ago and decided to get some new makeup tips from the Bobbi Brown makeup artist.  First, let me start off by saying she was so kind and sweet.  She did not push product sales on me in anyway.  I simply asked her if she had time to help me improve my look.  I went there when they first opened at 10am and she was more than happy to help. I learned some new makeup tips and learned about some of Bobbi Brown products.  I did make a purchase and it was the Bobbi Brown  tinted eye  brightener in Bisque shade.  This product really seemed to look very nice on me.   

Let me state that I don't have dark eye circles, just some slight shading under my eyes.  Not really a big deal but when slightly covered up my eyes look much better. 

Here are my thoughts.
Very lightweight- not thick at all and does not cake up.
Blends in very nicely to my under eye area.
Color was very flattering on my skin and best of all it really did make my eyes look more awake
Staying power was great.
 I really like this product and I'm happy I purchased it.  I definitely recommend it.





Just a little side note:  I try to use all natural products whenever I can as long as they really work and are great products.  I have not found an all natural concealer or eye brightener that I really like.  For me, it's all about making clean changes whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment