Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Hair Care Routine



I have been loving my hair care routine and I wanted to share it.  My hair has been so healthy lately.  I have naturally curly ringlet hair.  I wear my hair naturally curly at times and also blown out.  Here are the products I use when I wear it one way or the other.

Curly:
Loreal Evercurl Shampoo and Conditioner- Love that it's sulfate free!
Loreal Evercurl gel-  Keeps my curls in shape, no frizz and it's not crunchy.  (I love this gel)
Then I just let it air dry


Blown Out:
Loreal Evercurl Shampoo and Conditioner
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum- Applied to wet hair.
Then I use a hair dryer and the most amazing brush ever.  This brush is seriously the best thing for de-frizzing my curls when I blow out my hair.  I tend to like big chunky curls and this brush delivers with added smoothness to my hair.  Simply amazing.
My Hair Care Routine
Loreal Evercurl Shampoo and Conditioner, Paul Mitchell serum, Evercurl gel ,Round Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment