Saturday, September 12, 2015

Laura Geller Love Me Dew Lip Crayon and Baked Gelato Blush



I ordered the Laura Geller French Kiss 3 piece lip and cheek set from QVC.  Included with it was :

  • Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Watermelon Cooler
  • Baked Gelato Swirl Blush in Papaya
  • Retractable Powder Blush
This is a gorgeous set.  As I was flipping through the channels on T.V.  Laura Geller was applying this lip crayon on a model.  It stopped me right there and then.  She then started to apply the blush.  I watched for a few minutes and knew I had to have this set .  I have never tried Laura Geller products and I must say that I am very impressed.  Below you will see the swatches.  The lip crayon is not to bright and not to sheer.  A pretty pink with a hint of red.  It's perfect and stains the lips slightly.  The lip crayon is also very moisturizing.  The blush makes my cheeks look so pretty.  On me it shows up like a pretty flush shade.  Sort of like I just came in from the cold.  Just beautiful.  The name watermelon perfectly depicts the shade of color on your lips and cheeks. 

I totally forgot to mention about the blush brush.  I really liked it.  It applied the perfect amount of blush.  I've never had a retractable brush before and I must say I really like it.  Very nice quality.

Laura Geller Swatches- Blush/Papaya
Love Me Dew Lip Crayon/Watermelon Cooler  

Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Watermelon Cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment